Saturday, March 7, 2009

Tanning Salon Managment

March


as we were young, with so many dreams in his head
In those clear nights to see you had a party ...................... ........
Then hand in hand to the other ways in Como after we waited in front of that door in the center
I remember the moment when the door opened and your smile lit up my face to meet the sweet emotions of warm feelings



in the spring, which embraced the summer
And then the bench behind the temple that time we two in the eyes of everyone looking for the music love the scent of a flower, gentle breeze of the moment of the wind that carried us far away inside a dream ......................
can stay together for all that life
we would see the tears with a smile and walk together side by side each day after the other along the passage of time.
before me a calendar that marks the March 8 ............................
It 's a day that women will always remember.
's the day you were born today is your birthday that I would like images with photographs that nothing can ever erase ... ... .. And I want to thank for all the patience that our journey together .. And you always want to say sorry for all those times I made you suffer and I have not understood I want you now to take my fingers and slowly long as those nights the sunset Look inside the eyes and say "I love you Love"
Pier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment