Sunday, June 14, 2009

Stomach Virus Los Angeles

Luca Carboni butterfly song or poem ...?


A flower in the mouth can serve ...
I would not swear but where flights butterfly
not you see I am here
like a flower like a lawn
I were I would support you
to tell for example as you live
sister can you tell me what do you believe in
What do you hope to be big dreams that do
if you get stuck against the wind or you can push more
fear that some nights you get lonely never
So lonely
could not refrain
If you need affection if you need me as
if you need affection and something there ' is
... for you between joy and pain what is the difference
want children or so children do not ever think
and sex is a problem or not
seems free and happy sometimes cry a little '
is said around butterfly the soul that you have not
and how do little girl to say yes or no
not think he's crazy if I'm talking to you
is that they are only sister only too well that
affection I need to keep me with you today
I need love I need also you
I need to love and something c he is not
I need love ... I need love ...
I need love ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment