Thursday, March 18, 2010

Meet Herpes Men In Maryland

Reflusso gastroesofageo.Testinonianze dei pazienti

Testimonials The following are letters from patients whose text has been reproduced in full, without any modification or alteration.
These patients have also given their willingness to provide more information on their experience to those who need it. Interested people can contact the office of Professor



gastroesophageal reflux disease: evidence of Luisa Pepe
Hello my name is Luisa Pepe, 59 years and I can testify to those who want to capitalize on my experience after surgery to correct gastroesophageal reflux by Professor Gaetano Azzolina my life has really changed. I love vegetables, bread and pasta: foods that I had been foreclosed for years, and every transgression cost me swelling, difficulty in throwing out air from the mouth, feeling stuck in the throat, abdominal pain and malaise. I happened to get sick during the night with pain stabbing in the chest to the point of being taken to hospital with suspected heart attack. Or pain that night always start in the shoulder and down to her waist that did not allow me to find a place to sleep. The digestion was slow and my quality of life was no longer what it used to. Today, three months from the operation seems to me to live another life. I stopped taking drugs, I feel good, I have no pain, the feeling is gone perennial swollen and I finally stopped erupting. The operation takes about 30 minutes, all three days of hospitalization, the points are absorbed in 10 days and the scar has almost disappeared. Professor Azzolina explained to me that mostly used, addition to the other, a simple technique, but resolute, her name second GASTRODUEDONOPEXI Azzolina and consists in interrupting the pyloric muscle spasm and then to prevent a plastic between the stomach and duodenum. He has a great heart surgeon has saved the lives of tens of thousands of children and people and has explored thousands of chests: an expert in thoraco abdominal surgery, which is why this is easy for him! I will be happy to transmit my experience to those who need it. You can contact me at 347 5996683 or write to pepe.luisa @ alice.it


gastroesophageal reflux: witness di Maria Sorgente
Mi chiamo Maria Sorgente e desidero mettere a disposizione di chi ne avesse bisogno la mia testimonianza. 
Ho 41 anni e voglio esprimere tutta la mia  riconoscenza al Professor Gaetano Azzolina che, grazie all’intervento chirurgico al quale mi ha sottoposto, mi ha ridato una qualità di vita normale.
Da oltre dieci anni ero affetta da reflusso gastroesofageo ed ero in cura con le terapie farmacologiche abituali. Come molti di voi sapranno i primi tempi le terapie portano benefici, poi con l’andare del tempo sempre meno fino a diventare assolutamente inefficaci
Eating had become a problem, every meal was causing me problems also very annoying and painful: acidity, burning at the bottom of the esophagus, severe chest pain, digestion slow and heavy with a return of acidity in the esophagus consistently very inflamed; I slept the night session in an attempt to reduce heartburn from acid.
Coincidentally I met a person who complained about my own symptoms, (including the same name as last name) who told me his experience very positive after undergoing the intervention of Professor Azzolina.
In July 2009, was made by Professor of gastroduodenoplexi Azzolina and now after eight mesi sono veramente soddisfatta perché la sintomatologia dolorosa è praticamente scomparsa. Non ho più dolori al petto, la digestione è tornata normale, dormo tranquilla in posizione supina con un normale cuscino sotto la testa.
Pochi mesi dopo l’intervento la qualità della mia vita è tornata finalmente normale e ora ho ritrovato il piacere di stare a tavola, gustare i cibi senza problemi di dolori e bruciori.
Voglio quindi dare il mio contributo a chi soffre di questo disturbo affinché possa sperare in una guarigione.
Abito a Roma e il mio indirizzo di posta elettronica è beama69@tiscali.it. 



TESTIMONIANZA REFLUSSO GASTROESOFAGEO di FABIO FRATTICCI
Sono Fabio Fratticci ho 41 anni abito a Nettuno in provincia di Roma.  Soffrivo da anni di una grave gastrite e di reflusso gastroesofageo. Avevo sempre fortissimi dolori al centro dello stomaco che si irradiavano anche dietro le spalle, la mia digestione era lunghissima, facevo fatica a digerire persino l’acqua. Di notte il dolore aumentava e non mi faceva dormire. Sono andato dal Professor Azzolina che mi ha operato di stenosi valvolare quando avevo 10 anni nel 1979 per chiedergli aiuto; ancora una volta The professor has made a miracle, I worked in September last year and today I am reborn. I can eat what I want, I sleep at night and I no longer have pain. Finally, I'm fine and my quality of life has improved enormously. For this I am available to anyone who wants to contact me to give my testimony to others who suffer like I suffered, can solve the problem. Fabio
Fratticci: Mobile: 320-0389597 email: @ fabio.fratticci hotmail.it























0 comments:

Post a Comment