Friday, April 30, 2010

Best Receivers With Hdmi

TESTIMONIANZA REFLUSSO GASTROESOFAGEO di FABIO FRATTICCI

Fabio Fratticci I'm 41 years live in Nettuno near Rome. I suffered for years from severe gastritis and gastroesophageal reflux. I always had extreme pain in the middle of the stomach that radiates behind, my digestion was very long, it was hard to swallow even water. At night the pain increased and I did not sleep. I went to that I worked Azzolina Professor of valve stenosis when I was 10 in 1979 to ask for help, once again, the professor has made a miracle, I worked in September last year and today I am reborn. I can eat what I want, I sleep at night and I no longer have pain. Finally, I'm fine and my quality of life has improved enormemente. Per questo sono a disposizione di chiunque mi voglia contattare per dare la mia testimonianza affinché altri, che soffrono come soffrivo io, possano risolvere il problema.
Fabio Fratticci: Cell. 320-0389597 email:  fabio.fratticci@hotmail.it

0 comments:

Post a Comment