Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Reading Triple Beam Balance Worksheet

Vestizione...(2/3)

I sit beyond the cloud that destroys my thoughts ... from a long journey starts searching the finish ... it's something to put on flesh, skin on skin ... meticulous art of enjoying every little gesture, even the fine adjustment of a tear or slow closing of a zipper, the visor is a sunset ceremony thrifty ... an act of rare elegant sensuality, as if the feelings deeper were expressed with extreme modesty, without being less intense ... a poetry of passion that turns on the body and soul ... an ancient rite for modern knights in one soul ... two bodies merge them into a single essence, while the space changes the heart finds its altar ... gestures that hide the light, eating thunder ... the conceited complacency of eyes in the reflection of that in the shape ... my body I'm there, because they are feeling, because my being is!



0 comments:

Post a Comment