Monday, January 17, 2011

Real Estate Appraisal Report Sample

Fantasylandia


not that life as you go you the pictures. He makes his way. And you yours. I ... not that I wanted to be happy, not that. I wanted to ... save me, here is: save. But I realized later on that part had to go: on the side of desire. One expects that there are other things to save people: duty, honesty, be good, be fair. No. I want to save. I'm the real thing. You're with them, and you will save. But too late I understood it. If from time to life, she turns around in a strange way, inexorable, and you realize that at that point you can not want something without hurt. It is there that jumps around, there's no way to escape, the more you struggle the more convoluted the network, the more you rebel you hurt more. No way out. When it was too late, I started to be desired. With all the strength I had. I got so much evil that you can not even imagine.

A. Baricco - Oceano Mare

0 comments:

Post a Comment